Sat May 28, 2005, 11:16 PM
A N G E R / W R A T H
1. With whom did you last get angry? my dad
2. What is your weapon of choice? my LOTR sword
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? I have
4. How about of the same sex? yes
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? dad
6. What is your pet peeve? When people are overly opinionated and try to shove their beliefs onto you... ):<
7. Do you keep grudges? depends
S L O T H
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? Exercise/take allergy pills
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? 7pm
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t. Josh
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? woops! (leaving freezer open)
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? yup!
6. When was the last time you got a good workout? a month ago
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? none
G L U T T O N Y
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? charamel frappachino
2. Meat eaters: yup!
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? a shot glass of that fruitbeer stuff
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Heck no. e.e;
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? spicy/sweet
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, “LUNCH?”? yes
L U S T
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? 4
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? 1 (it was a accident!)
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? ... lmao. Yes. XD
4. Have you “done it”? NONONONONONOOOO!
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? I really like hands and eyes... do eyes count? e.e;
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? ... What? No.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? HELL NO.
G R E E D
1. How many credit cards do you own? None
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? purple onion XD j/k
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? get me that Sora statuee, give some off to 3rd world people
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? famous
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? No, I'd rather enjoy my job and get little pay than hate my job and be a millionare.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? toys when I was a kid and candy
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? I'd say around... 540?
P R I D E
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? feed the homeless for a week :) it was fun an will gladly do again
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? My art/honorole
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? become a famous animator
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Sometimes. It just depends..
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? ...Yeah. e.e;
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? yes.. >>
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? didn't cuss!
E N V Y
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? *shrug*
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with? Josh. xD
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I have no idea...
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Nope.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Two words: Straight. Hair.
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? I like yaoi.. *shrugs*
The Seven Heavenly Virtues
F A I T H
1. What religion do you follow? nondenominational christian
2. What religion were you raised as? Christian.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human. Definatly.
4. Do you believe in magic? Sure, in a vague sort of sence.
5. What was the last promise you broke? A few promises I made to myself.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? yes
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No.. I don't think anyone could be perfect.
H O P E
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? I didn't ask for much so I suppose so.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? A good guy... (:
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Yeah and it's resulted in a lot of hurt in the past.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Nope.
6. Do you gamble? No.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? ... O_o;
C H A R I T Y
1. What causes do you support? Too many to list.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Many causes.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? yes!
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel? the who????
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? give em' food
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? I give my friends money at school... e.e;;
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Advice, a shoulder to cry on and just a helping hand.
F O R T I T U D E
1. What are you most afraid of? Being alone or being unloved.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I really didn't do anything out of the norm today.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Does Kurt/Nightcrawler count!?
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? There are three people (not including my family) that I would do that for...
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? more courage
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Yes.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I suppose I could consider myself a leader at times but I don't mind following now and then.
J U S T I C E
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? No.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I wouldn't go. I don't support that at all.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? Yes, again it depends on the charges.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal? ... No idea. e.e;
5. Do you believe that Bush is rightfully President of the USA? I suppose though I don't like him too much.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? ...WTF.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Why..?
T E M P E R A N C E
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? My sarcasm.
2. Do you collect anything? caard games/anime/manga
3. Are you addicted to anything? Kingdom Hearts. <3
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? No.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? Get worked up over something that turned out to not be a big deal.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? yes.. a little to much
P R U D E N C E
1. Who is the wisest person you know? smartest:Josh M./Aya/Becky wisest:dad
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? .. A candlelight vigil? Yes.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? I take advice when it makes sence..
4. What area are you wisest in? Not doing stupid things like drugs/sex etc.
5. Do you drive defensively? a little
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? I've never had sex period and I don't plan to anytime soon.
7. What did you learn today? perms suck
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Justice!